The New York Times bestselling I SURVIVED expands to include this thrilling Nonfiction exploration of five true stories, from the Titanic to the Henryville Tornadoes
I Survived is the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling historical fiction series that keeps readers on the edge of their seats. Now author Lauren Tarshis brings them five true stories in a narrative Nonfiction companion that explores the real names behind history's greatest disasters.
- Into the Black Water: The Titanic, 1912
- The Wave: The Japanese Tsunami, 2011
- Out of the Tornado: Henryville, Indiana, 2013
- The Great Molasses Flood of 1919
- In the Path of the Avalanche!